Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Motherfuck of China education and ISP(Internet Service Provider)

Im in China.But I cant visit my blog recently.Why?The China ISP(China Telecom) deny all of Internet user to visit the xxx.blogspot.com.Why?I dont known and I dont care about it.I just wanna write my blog.I just wanna say to China Telecom:"fuck it all..."

Because Chinese education ruined so many people's life every year.I have to say something here about Chinese education.Chinese education rob our kids of ours creativity and passion.That's the fucking real crime.It destroy our kids's dream.When you're a child,your parents will destroy your dream when you began talk about real dream except making cash.But some guys out of that desperation something happened that was so amazing(dropout,etc).Lif was full of possibilities and never will be that what Chinese education ultimately want for us.CE is just a make-money's machines.Of course,Im a programmer that I can see how this "machine" to work.I dont wanna mention about that fucking corruption here.We dont need CE's approval to tell us that what we did was real.Cause there are so few truths in this world like as Bible written.

I just want to tell this world:please reject us and shoot us down,and do whatever you gotta do.It doesnt really matter at this point.Because we'll never stop learning and we'll never stop growing,and we'll never forget the ideals that were instilled in us at our hood.

Lewis is right,like he said,"What is learning?It's paying attention!It's opening yourself up to this great big ball of shit that we call life!And whats the wrost thing that can happen?You get bit in the ass!Well,let me tell you,my ass looks like hamburger meat.But I can still sit down!"

Bullshit over.Back to work.

No comments: