Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Free Software Foundation in Europe(free speech)



What description is more like Free of Free software?Free as in free speech, not as in free beer.Correct,it's a good free speech about EFSF above:)

Im busting my as to carve out a business in snowing that it's a great challenge from many non-tech side.Im still working on it.I will spend all my life that fight with Free Software(also Open Hardware) that just for Glory to God.A startup will making cash that can provide us to fight.haha~sounds great!Im already to go through with it.....

btw:I have read 2 articles in the week that given me some good advice to startup.
1,The 18 mistakes That kill startups
2,How to recognise a good programmer (I would better to recognise a good programmer than business man.Thank Lord!

No comments: