Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in 2007


localhost login:Shawn the R0ck
password:LOVE
*Thanksgiv(ing) to the LOrd of Warrior*
$./course
*Taught me that if you get what you shouldnt get then you will lose what you should get.Thank Lord point me to Free Software world that will be my field which Glory to HIm*

$./gift2007
*Kick a beautiful girl to me.Thank Lord pick her up.ANd she pushing me to quit smomomomomoming...:)*

$./friend
*A chance that hangout with Chris who was my mentor in past 2.5 years.*

$./Team
*The Chronicle of Transformers(2007---?)*

$exit

localhost login:root
password:*

root$gcc -o Thanksgiving God.o is.o Love.o
root$./Thanksgiving
***For God so loved the world that he gave his only SON,so that everyone who believes in HiM may not perish but may have eternal life. John 3:16***

root$ps -ef | grep Thanksg*
PID name ............
3 Thanksgiving ............
17246 grep Thanksgiving ......

root$kill -9 3
***No one can copping out of my face even "root".My name is Lord of God.Say the Lord.***
Humanlism=Death

最近听Bach和类Baroque音乐的确不错,上周又看了一篇关于Pansystems的文章,其实量子物理也进行了很系统的宇宙解释,不过Pansystems更容易让中国人理解.就如圣经所隐喻人类可以了解二元的事物,3 is a magical number~举一反万,系万归一.Pansystems的确是二元对称的平衡描述.

No comments: