Monday, August 20, 2007

Linux world is a Universe.....

I tried to make a Gnu cross-compile platform in Linux that let me recognize what a powerful tools which created by OpenSource Community.I have to use some windows programming skill for job although,but Linux got more seductive than shit.I begin to learning C51 micro-controll system and related ARM embedded system by myself.LOrd always leading me to make a highlight choice.Im planning to buy a ARM dev-board when I make cash enough.Work with micro-controll system that you can get to know more funny things than PC.Imagine that you just using 4k build a application up that can deliver to customers.

In facto,Im a newbie now.Bullshit over,back to sleep!

My girl go back home today and we will hangout about 6 months later.The flowers that Evin like it below.Mo cuishle,my sweety...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for you, man!