Thursday, July 05, 2007

Birthday(Shawn is 3 years old in Lord Jesus)

July 5th,2004:Carl is a pastor.Carl shared Gospel to a guy who named of Snake and Snake accepted Lord Jesus into his life.Hey,dude!Snake was my name:-) Thanks FATHER pick me up before when the universe be created.Thanks Carl share that good news to me that is really change my life.

I received baptism at the Church.It's awesome!!!That means,"hey,Satan!listen,Im Rock!be careful!Shawn the R0ck watching you now.Shawn can feeling your fear.Shawn known you afaird to failed like long long years ago."

3年前的今天信主,感谢神在创世以前就拣选了Shawn,感谢Carl到了离家6000KM的地方给Shawn分享福音,感谢Chris在这2年对Shawn的帮助.太多的感激无法用语言来表达,当你谦卑的在稣哥面前的时候就会更加的认清楚自己,能认识到真理的存在!前一段时间受洗是很cool的经历!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I have no idea what you are talking about!

Im glad you had fun though.

Unknown said...

I dont know what the frenk'in you means?Dont tell me that you never get
to know about baptism.